Move into deeper water with the Power-Pole® Drift Paddle. Use with your Power-Pole anchor to accurately control your drift speed and angle at the touch of a button. Slows your boat up to 50% while you cast without interruption.
Drift Paddle has seven quick change positions that cover a full 180 degrees and features a tapered design for precise drift speed control. Construction is of UV stable polymer that flexes with Power-Pole spike for maximum stability. All corrosion resistant mounting hardware is included. Compatible with 8ft and 10ft models only.
• 7 quick-change locking positions sweep a full 180º in 30º increments
• Tapered design for precise drift speed control by depth of paddle deployment
• Space age UV stable polymer flexes with spike for increased stability
• Marine grade anodized aluminum quick
• Stainless steel and bronze hardware
• Silicon rubber bumpers for quiet operation
Boat Size: Up to 25ft or 4500lbs
Deployment Depth: Up to 8ft or 10ft (depending on PP model)
Rotation: 7 locking positions that sweep a full 180 degrees in 30 degree increments
Width 5in at top, 15in at bottom
Material: Starboard - Space Age Polymer (UV Stable)
Color: Matte Black
Installation Hardware: Included
Warranty: 2 Years