SeaDeck Kayak Non-Skid Pads
for Hobie Models
(please choose model and colors from drop-down menu)
If you choose 5mm thickness, choose ONE color.
If you choose 6mm thickness, choose ONE top color and ONE bottom color.
Please choose embossed OR brushed texture.
- Verify that the model you've chosen is your exact boat model (check model specifications below).
- Verify that you've compared the dimensions in the picture coordinated with your model, to your boat's dimensions.
- Verify that you've chosen top & bottom standard colors OR faux teak colors.
- Verify that all of the options you've chosen are correct as these pads cannot be returned/refunded as they are custom made to order.
All swim platform pads are custom made to order.
Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Kayak Non-Skid Pad Features
Durable and shock absorbent, SeaDek kayak pads provide not only an exceptional traction surface, but also lessens the fatigue brought on by prolonged standing on bare kayak surfaces. An added benefit is SeaDek’s noise reducing qualities. Add in the customizable color and graphic options and you have the perfect addition to your new or used watercraft.
SeaDek is manufactured in the United States from nonabsorbent, closed cell EVA material specifically formulated for marine applications. SeaDek’s marine grade 3M™ pressure sensitive adhesive backing makes application a breeze. Just peel and stick. It’s that easy!
The Kayak kits featured can be made-to-order in any 5mm (one color) and 6mm (two color) variation.
With 17 colors and 2 textures to choose from, the possibilities are endless!
All kayak pads listed on our online store are "made to order" and not stocked so
please allow up to 10 business days for customization.
Models & Specifications:
- Adventure Island for 2015-2016
- Outback for 2013 and 2015
- Pro Angler 12 Cockpit or Complete Kit for 2013
- Pro Angler 12 for 2014-2016
- Pro Angler 14 Complete Kit for 21013
- Pro Angler 14 for 2014-2016
- Pro Angler 17T for 2015-2016
- Revolution 13 for 2009-2014
- Revolution 13 for 2015-2016