SeaDeck Swim Platform Pads
for Moomba Models
(please choose model and colors from drop-down menu)
If you choose the standard colors (top & bottom),
please choose from standard color option for the top & bottom drop-down menus.
If you choose the faux teak colors design option,
please choose from the faux teak color option drop-down menu.
- Verify that the model you've chosen is your exact boat model (check model specifications below).
- Verify that you've compared the dimensions in the picture coordinated with your model, to your boat's dimensions.
- Verify that you've chosen top & bottom standard colors OR faux teak colors.
- Verify that all of the options you've chosen are correct as these pads cannot be returned/refunded as they are custom made to order.
All swim platform pads are custom made to order.
Please allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Swim Platform Pad Features
Comfort, durability and a finished look and feel are all characteristics of SeaDek's line of stock and custom swim platform traction pads. SeaDek is made from closed-cell EVA material that will not absorb water and is easily applied with our long lasting, easy to apply peel-and-stick adhesive making SeaDek superior to other traction alternatives on the market.
Each pad starts with 3mm foam on the bottom for comfort and shock absorption. A thermo embossed, 3mm layer is then added to the top for durability and superior non-skid performance in both wet and dry conditions. Next our marine grade 3M™ pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing is added to the pad. CNC machines then route a finished bevel along the outer edge of the pad.
All swim platform pads listed on our online store are "made to order" and not stocked so please allow up to five weeks for delivery
Models & Specifications:
- 66 3/8 x 24 5/16 - Fits 2003 & 2009
- 68 5/8 x 25 - Fits 2003 & 2009
- 69 3/16 x 25 9/16 - Fits 2003-2009
- 3 pc. - Fits 2003-2009
- Mobius LSV - Fits 2002
- Outback - Fits 2001